Some of the expected impacts of E-MEDIVIP are as follows:
– Development of new teaching techniques in the field of medical informatics
– Improvement of the labor market in the field of medical informatics.
– Enhancement of collaborative academic studies in the medical informatics.
– Increasing the motivation of educators in the institutions of vocational education in healthcare
– Generating a positive synergy that will result of the successful execution of the project on the target groups and increase the impact of similar projects in future years
– To obtain a better service quality and competitive environment by increasing the professional qualifications in healthcare
– Better working conditions and salaries for employees as a result of equipped improved human resources.
– Development of appropriate curriculum for vocational education
- To increase the awareness of health professionals in the medical informatics.
- To encourage the people for the employability of in new areas such as medical informatics and to contribute to the development of the labour market in this area.
- To improve the competencies of health professionals by contributing to the development of their transversal skills between professional qualifications and ICT skill.
- To foster the launch of an innovative experience in vocational education and training (VET) by supporting to the strategic use of ICT in healthcare, open educational resources, open and flexible learning, virtual mobility and other innovative learning methods.
- To prevent the loss of unnecessary time and money by supporting the effective use of ICT in healthcare organizations.
- To avoid unnecessary workload and to increase the productivity of employees by minimizing errors those are occurred due to the ICT skill deficiency.
- To contribute the training of trainers in the medical informatics by the use of new generation and collaborative learning methods.
- To transfer of good practices to our country from the EU in the medical informatics by doing investigations in Europe countries which have positive relationship between vocational training and the labour market and which have mostly solved the unemployment problem.
- To ensure the people working in the medical informatics to keep abreast of the latest technology in order to move quickly to the desired level our country which has fallen behind Europe in R&D activities and technological innovation in medical informatics?
- To contribute the design and implementation of national qualifications frameworks (NQFs) as tools for implementing the EQF (European Qualifications Framework) at national level and creating common European education curriculum that will support different objectives in the qualifications systems for the different stakeholders.
- To develop new teaching methods and qualification frameworks for the training curriculum of our vocational and technical schools in the medical informatics in order to continuously update according to the labour market conditions.
- Increasing the collaboration among the vocational education and training institutions, organizations and companies in healthcare sectors