Project Title: E-learning platform for Medical Informatics to improve Vocational and ICT Practice (E-MEDIVIP)
In E-MEDIVIP project,
– 5 different open-source e-education modules are going to be created in order to improve medical ICT skills of not just a specific group of medical staff but a broad spectrum of that in different levels of medicine (secondary education, undergraduate, bachelor’s degree, post graduate degree)
– Distance education materials are going to be developed according to the results of the questionnaires that will be done by each partner with the medical staff in their country and are going to include the up-to-date issues.
– Also, some of training modules will be applied in the pilot groups and they will be evaluated according to the EQAVET vocational education criteria before the taking their final version.
– Educational modules are going to be made available as open sources after being translated into Turkish, English for some modules Spanish, and German.
– It provides interactive and rich contents as open-source, so it will meet an important need in terms of lifelong learning.